Sunday, December 20, 2009

My mom is apses-ed about cooking books and recipes is that normal?

my has a big library full of cooking books and she always buys them just as fe she is addicted on them she watches cooking t.v all the time but in fact she just collects them and write them but never cook them is that normal?My mom is apses-ed about cooking books and recipes is that normal?
Here, Here Margaret, good answer. I can relate.My mom is apses-ed about cooking books and recipes is that normal?
Maybe she just can't get motivated to try new recipes. Maybe if you can talk her into it, the two of you, can start cooking together. That ways you'll be learning to cook %26amp; she will fulfill a hidden passion she may have for cooking. Maybe being a chef was a dream of hers when she was younger.
People collect lots of things that interest them. I used to have menu collection with over 100 menus hung on the walls. I would refer to them occasionally for ideas. Maybe your mom does the same thing. You might consider reading a book or two yourself. That's how we learn and enrich our lives. You are really young, right?
It is just fine. Cook books are great to have laying around, you never know when you will need them.





There is nothing wrong with being ';OBSESSED'; with cook books.





How old are you?
I have over a hundred and love to read them.
My brother cooks the tastiest dishes and he learned them all from cook books. So if she is learning how to be a great cook from these books I say she is normal.
I've heard stories like that before! I think it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment