Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you add a lot of salt on your food when you eat, or put a lot in your recipes when you cook?

not too much , It makes you retain water and raises your blood pressureDo you add a lot of salt on your food when you eat, or put a lot in your recipes when you cook?
no, but i add a lot of garlic, and pepper to EVERYTHING!Do you add a lot of salt on your food when you eat, or put a lot in your recipes when you cook?
I dont use salt at all. Except when I make mashed potatoes. I like them salty.
yeah =(


I KNOW IT'S A NO NO =(
No. If I use salt, it's the low-sodium kind and even then it's just a pinch. I make up for it in using herbs and cayenne pepper.
I cook with a little and add a litlle at the table. I use low sodium salt....
No,I do not. Herbs (fresh or dried) make a dish taste even better.In the long run they are not as ';bad'; as salt.


If the people eating my food want to add salt--they do.
when i cook.
  • ingredients cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment