Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone how long to bake lasagna for?? it is an old recipe and i lost my cook book. Google issues still.?

help!!Does anyone how long to bake lasagna for?? it is an old recipe and i lost my cook book. Google issues still.?
Once assembled, bake covered with foil @ 350 for 45 mins., uncover and continue another 15 mins. Allow to cool slightly for cheese to firm up a little, then serve with add'l sauce and grated cheese.Does anyone how long to bake lasagna for?? it is an old recipe and i lost my cook book. Google issues still.?
Usually about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Basically it's only the egg in the ricotta that is raw after assembly. The baking is mostly to brown the top layer of cheese and to heat it. My recipe calls for 45 minutes to one hour at 350f. Normally, I tend to keep it in for around 1 hour because I like a darker browning.
All of your ingredients are already cooked for the lasagna so you really just need to heat it through until the cheese on top is nice and melty. I usually go about 60 minutes at 350. IMPORTANT: Let it sit out for at LEAST 10-20 minutes before trying to cut into it.
45 minutes to 1 hour until the cheese is melted and the top is bubbly and beginning to brown.
I would say bake it 45 minutes to 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment