Sunday, December 20, 2009

I was looking through some of my Grandma's old cook books and I found a recipe for Hare Pie.What should I do?

I honestly want to make it,but I can't stop laughing.The really funny thing is that she had it marked as one of Grandpa's favorites,which means he ate it often.True story,the book is right here in front of me,ha ha.I was looking through some of my Grandma's old cook books and I found a recipe for Hare Pie.What should I do?
Try it out and see what your Grandpa was in toI was looking through some of my Grandma's old cook books and I found a recipe for Hare Pie.What should I do?
You're grandparents ate bunnies?





: (
what ingredients do you need?


fuzzy bunny or pretty lady? lol
haha the thing is.. where do you get the bunnies?
a hare is a rabbit.. not hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment