Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favorite Specialty Recipe/Cooking Site like ex: Soul food, Mexican food, Low Cholesterol Recipes?

http://www.elboricua.com/recipes.html








All the Puerto Rican food my grandma used to make, this is my lifeline to my family and a time that is gone.What is your favorite Specialty Recipe/Cooking Site like ex: Soul food, Mexican food, Low Cholesterol Recipes?
My favorite cooking site is me sitting on the couch in the living room while my husband is in the kitchen cooking up our dinner. He was a professional chef for 15 years, and can cook Italian, some French, Oriental (Chinese, Japanese, Thai mainly), Mexican, low cholesterol, high cholesterol and fat ... I don't work, he works, but I'm 'burned out' on cooking and don't even like looking at recipes any more (although I do give them to people here ... I do have a good memory and great taste buds, after all), but my husband loves to cook ... and of course I kiss the cook ... many times throughout every day!What is your favorite Specialty Recipe/Cooking Site like ex: Soul food, Mexican food, Low Cholesterol Recipes?
My absolute favorite place to get recipes is allrecipes.com they have anything you can imagine and it is based on a rating system.
Paula Deen on Food Network for Southern food; Bobby Flay on Food Network for healthy, fresh Southwestern food

No comments:

Post a Comment