Thursday, January 7, 2010

How would I go about developing and producing a new cooking show concept featuring authentic Tuscan recipes?

The star of the show would be a lively, beautiful American homemaker (an American/Italian Martha Stewart) who went to Italy as a college student and remained there for the past 30 years, raising her family of 5 children and learning to cook to the exacting standards of her Tuscan born husband, a noted Tuscan food and wine authority in his own right. The appeal to this show would be the unique combination of the true American and the true Tuscan ideals portrayed through a popular, fun attractive woman who happens to be a ';fantastico'; cook and has the unique quallity of making friends with everyone that she meets. This unique concept will have special appeal to the US market, a market that has shown over and over that they love anything Tuscan. The true Tuscan farmhouse cuisine is surprisingly simple and easy to prepare. What makes it so delicious are the best ingredients.How would I go about developing and producing a new cooking show concept featuring authentic Tuscan recipes?
I would contact a production company and pitch the idea.How would I go about developing and producing a new cooking show concept featuring authentic Tuscan recipes?
We have one like that on here in chicago on PBS cant remember his name, i think mario puzzio but doesnt sound right, but his specialty is Tuscan, only the Olive Garden calls it Tuscan Farmhouse cuisine and they are not, Another show for Ideas is Scand Cooking, with Tina Nordstrum (the ones with the man suck), but they do the same idea, extremely fresh simple dishes that look ummmm, and i dont even like most seafood or cabbage for that matter. They actually take you on a boat and go get the main course then come back and cook, But I am currently writing a cookbook and it would go perfectly into a show, please dont ask me what it is Im sooo paranoid about someone stealing my idea, Short of working for a Tv station you got me, I'm finishing my book in about 6 months or so and would love to have it published but I cant even find a trustworthy person to talk to about it in the publishing biz, especially since my book isnt complete. good luck if you find anything real out email me please. thanx
In no particular order: Food, kitchen,and camera. Then send it to all the channels you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment