Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help! I need Weight Watchers recipes that my boyfriend can cook!?

I will be starting Weight Watchers on Monday next week and I need recipe ideas! I get really sick of frozen dinners quickly. Any recipes that he can cook without much skill will be helpful.





He is the picky eater: he will not eat any vegetables, besides corn; no fruits, and he will not eat pasta except ramen. He will eat rice, meat, and dairy.





Here's the thing--I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT! So you can probably see why I need help here. Any recipes fitting within these guidelines that have 10 points or less per serving are great!Help! I need Weight Watchers recipes that my boyfriend can cook!?
Shelli, you can get books of weight watchers at the library. try there, maybe they will help you even more.Help! I need Weight Watchers recipes that my boyfriend can cook!?
Try recipezaar...it's a good website. They have like a million recipes.
Ok, I know you said he doesn't like veggies, but I will give you one of my favorite recipies for yourself-- it's called seafood stirfry.





1 c broccoli


1 c green beans


1 c chopped onion


1 c chopped pepper


1 c crab meat


1 c shrimp


1 c mushrooms





Fry all these in a frying pan (coated wiht pam cooking spray-- 0 calories), broccoli and beans first, adding other ingredients after about 5 minutes. You can add some soy sauce or serve this over rice if you like. I like to add salt, pepper, cayane pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in it as well. This will have have low fat meat in it which will hopefully satisfy your boyfriend, as well as veggies that are good for your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment