Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you watch the FOOD NETWORK for the recipes or just to watch them cook and look at the good food?

I just like to watch them cook and see the end product.Do you watch the FOOD NETWORK for the recipes or just to watch them cook and look at the good food?
We're twins, Asker!!





I just like to watch them cook and see the end product, too!Do you watch the FOOD NETWORK for the recipes or just to watch them cook and look at the good food?
I like to look at the food- its really neat the things people can create ! Report Abuse

Thanks for choosing my answer, Crystal! See, told ya we're twinz! Report Abuse

Honestly, I watch in hopes that a fire will start and someone will get burned.
sorry i don't watch the food network channel. i don't care much about food. i eat to live. not live to eat.
i like to watch them cook, and if i see a recipe i go online for it
I do watch them but its almost like day time talk shows now..I don't do it for the recipes but just looking to see what they catch on fire or the celebrities guest
Damn that food sure looks good.....
I've always loved watching other people cook. That's one of my favorite channels. Unfortunately, I am a terrible cook myself. The recipes always call for a ton of ingredients that I just don't have in my pantry or fridge. I mean, who buys pinenuts and scallions, anywayz??
A bit of both :)
I watch for the entertainment factor, I can get the recipes online. I love Alton Brown and Paula Dean. Also fun to watch Ham on the Street and Paula Deans sons(not sure the name of their show). Oh, also watching the contests like the cake ones and the cook-offs is fun, and look so yummy =)
both! have even went as far as 2 make a couple of them.
I like to watch them cook.{:-)
i like to look at the good food and to look at Giada de Laurentiis

No comments:

Post a Comment