Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I cook bone-in pork loin chop ';spare rip tips';? Any recipe ideas?

I've got a little over 1 pound of these spare rip tip strips. I've never cooked pork before.How do I cook bone-in pork loin chop ';spare rip tips';? Any recipe ideas?
this might sound crazy but you can fry them. Whenever I cook pork chops boneless or with the bone in, I dip them in egg, and then fry them in crackers. Meaning I crush up the saltines. They are the BEST that way. The crackers really soak up that pork flavor. Anu questions just ask! Its actually a Paula Deen idea from Food Network. Now that I have had them that way,,,,,,,,,, thats the only way I cook most pork products!How do I cook bone-in pork loin chop ';spare rip tips';? Any recipe ideas?
smoke them just like you would do a rack of spareribs, they take about 3 hours start to finish, chop them with a cleaver and serve with your fav. BBQ sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment