Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you ever taken a class in vegetarian cooking? Did it help you learn about nutrition? New recipes?

I recently learned about the Natural Gourmet Institute, and if I lived on the East Coast I'm sure I'd sign up for one of their classes!Have you ever taken a class in vegetarian cooking? Did it help you learn about nutrition? New recipes?
I've taken alot of vegan cooking classes and have learned alot about substitutions for dairy and eggs and sweeteners. I would recommend taking lots of classes - it will give more variety to your meals.Have you ever taken a class in vegetarian cooking? Did it help you learn about nutrition? New recipes?
No, but I would suggest that you cook more soy beans in your diets. It contains isoflavarones which are natural antitoxidants. It can be added to soup or cooked with other veggies with a little soya sauce flavoring. In China, soya beans are a must have dish for health for the vegetarians and monks.

No comments:

Post a Comment